Fishing Pluri'elles est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
MELBOURNE Air Vapormax Sale , June 20 (Xinhua) -- The influential Committee for Melbourne on Tuesday called for a "mega-region" to be formed along Australias eastern coast.
Martine Letts, chief of the committee Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Mens , said that a rapid transport link between Melbourne and Sydney could see the "mega-region" become reality within a decade.
She said she believes the region, which would also include regional centers Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Womens , could rival others in the world such as the Shanghai district and San Francisco-Los Angeles in the United States.
The proposal by Letts came after the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University announced it believed a hyperloop could provide the link between Melbourne and Sydney.
Championed by Teslas Elon Musk, hyperloop works by propelling a pod-like vehicle through a reduced-pressure tube at the speed of sound.
"If we really wanted to do it, we could do it now Cheap Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 , and be built within three to five years," McLelland told Australian media on Tuesday.
He said that they would investigate the cost of hyperloop in 2017 and estimated it would cost around 30 billion U.S. dollars.
Letts said that if hyperloop was built Cheap Nike Air Vapormax 97 , Melbourne and Sydney could become one region that shares an economy and co-hosted major events.
"The time for rivalry is over. To compete on the global stage and to deliver the best for our economy and people, it is imperative that Melbourne and Sydney work together Cheap Nike Air Vapormax ," she said.
"A critical component for a successful eastern seaboard region is to bridge the geographical divide via an efficient intercity link.
"A rapid intercity link will support the vision. We have the technology to conquer the distance."
Xi says BRICS cooperation will usher in new "golden decade"
Exhibition held to celebrate 20th anniv. of establishment of HKSAR
Trump welcomes Panamanian president, hails bilateral ties
French president welcomes Jordanian king in Paris
Weekly choices of Xinhua photos
In pics: terrace fields in northwest China's Ningxia
In pics: Mount Jiuhua Buddha College in E China
Students graduate from Civil Aviation University of China
TOKYO， May 19 (Xinhua) -- A male civilian working for the U.S. military in Okinawa， Japan's southernmost prefecture， was questioned Thursday by police over the disappearance of a Japanese women last month， local media reports said.
The woman， Rina Shimabukuro， the reports said， comes from Uruma in Okinawa Prefecture， which hosts four U.S. military bases.
Local reports said she went missing on April 28 after going for a walk， with the official filing of her disappearance being made the following day to the police.
The police said suspicions were raised as she left home without her car or wallet.
The man being questioned by the police， of his own volition， was potentially in the same area as Shimabukuro according to GPS data triangulated from her phone and based on traffic records， local sources said， adding that the suspect had allowed the police to inspect his car.
The latest case follows a U.S. Navy sailor being arrested in March after raping a woman in a hotel in Naha， the capital of Okinawa.
The sailor， 24-year-old Justin Castellanos， was based at the U.S. Marines' Camp Schwab in northern the northern part of the island.
Okinawa hosts some 75 percent of U.S. bases in Japan， yet the tiny sub-tropical island accounts for less than 1 percent of the county's total land mass. Local residents became increasingly irate at their base-hosting burdens and the central government's ongoing pandering to the U.S. requests， amid rising instances of crime， noise and pollution connected to the bases.
By Michael Place
RIO DE JANEIRO， June 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazil coach Dunga has reportedly been summoned to a meeting with the country's top football officials on Tuesday amid growing calls for his dismissal.
The Selecao were eliminated from the Copa America following their 1-0 loss to Peru in Foxborough on Sunday， a result tainted by controversy after replays showed Raul Ruidiaz used his right hand to score Peru's second-half winner.
It was the first time Brazil has failed to progress beyond the group stage of the world's oldest continental tournament since 1987.
"The loss to Peru could have been Dunga's last match in charge of the Selecao，" the Globo newspaper said on Monday.
"It is the latest in a series of fiascos for Dunga since his appointment in 2014."
Some other media outlets were even more certain about the coach's fate.
"The CBF (Brazilian football confederation) has called a meeting with Dunga and is likely to sack him，" the Estado de S.Paulo newspaper said.
The newspaper added that the 52-year-old was likely to remain in charge of Brazil's Olympic football team for the Rio 2016 Games in August.
Dunga， Brazil's 1994 World Cup-winning captain， had already been told results needed to improve immediately in a meeting with the CBF's top brass in April.
The Selecao are currently sixth in the South American zone qualifying standings for the 2018 World Cup.
Only the top four sides are guaranteed a berth for the tournament in Russia while the fifth-ranked team will earn a playoff spot.
Since taking charge of Brazil for a second time after the team's 7-1 World Cup semifinal defeat to Germany in July 2014， Dunga has led the Selecao to 12 wins， five draws and three defeats.
During his first spell in charge - from 2006 to 2010 - his record was 37 wins， 11 draws and six defeats.