Inscrit le: 20 Avr 2018
Membre officiel de FPE ?: Oui
|Posté le: ding2018 - Mer 18 Juil - 04:15 (2018)
|Dishonesty is defined as any offense - whether physical http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-jason-chimera-jersey , sexual or emotional - the rules have been agreed between two people, including limits on their relationship. Infidelity is a serious breach of faith and trust of a partner; It is a betrayal of the values that were once created by the couple. Put simply, infidelity is the act of infidelity by the husband or wife. And yes, it does hurt not only the husband has to endure the betrayal, but to all those involved in the situation. Infidelity hurts a lot http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-jaroslav-halak-jersey , so how to avoid and survive it?
In order to survive infidelity, you should know first the different kinds of infidelity, so you can understand what we face.
Five types of infidelity
1. Opportunistic dishonesty occurs when a partner or lover is in love and connected to a spouse or a lover, but then send it or expressing sexual desire for someone else. These circumstances increase when the partner or lover is led by state or risky behavior.
2. Mandatory infidelity occurs when one partner often avoids, denies http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-dennis-seidenberg-jersey , or denies the other sex, which may eventually lead to feelings of insecurity, worthlessness and rejection. The husband experienced rejection can be addressed in cheating, just the need for approval and acceptance, although it can still hold a strong attraction friendly for their spouse.
3. Romantic infidelity occurs when the partner who cheated has fallen out of love with a spouse or partner.
4. Conflicted romantic infidelity occurs when a person has fallen in love with another partner or partners with whom they are romantically and or sexually involved http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-denis-potvin-jersey , while still retaining a strong sexual desire and love for their spouse.
5. Booster infidelity occurs when a person is totally in love with a spouse or partner, yet they are still in a committed relationship.
So now you know the types of infidelity, but what can you do about them? One way of handling problems in a marriage or a real betrayal of you or your spouse is to make an appointment with a marriage counselor. If you are unsure about a possible betrayal by your spouse, it is wise to seek professional help to learn better how to address and overcome problems. Knowing what is the cause of the crisis will not only help you survive infidelity, but also helps you learn to resolve any disputes or problems with your partner http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-clark-gillies-jersey , which can lead to greater openness, trust and infidelity free wedding .
Another way would be to spend more quality time together. Talk about the similarities than differences. To have more time "we" instead of different times. Listen very committed to what the other partner wants and needs and discuss these wants and desires with your partner, rather than talking to a friend or family member about it instead. If you need to speak to a third party, use a marriage counselor, as mentioned above.
Author's Resource Box
Ethan hunt is the author of survive infidelity http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-christopher-gibson-jersey , a book about marriage counseling.
Five years into his second marriage, Jim was so frustrated with the haphazard way Cathy seemed to handle her finances that he was seriously considering divorce. Cathy wouldn't consider joint counseling, so he hired me to help him sort through the issues and make a decision.
Jim & Cathy were both well-paid professionals, and had a clear agreement to share expenses. Jim believed that Cathy wasn't really keeping the agreement. He gathered evidence to prove his point.
* Cathy kept forgetting her wallet or running short of cash, manipulating him into paying for all of their entertainment expenses.
* When he asked her to pay him back http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-casey-cizikas-jersey , but she never seemed to get around to it. He felt ashamed to make an issue of repayment, so he usually let it drop.
* Cathy did pay her share of household bills, but Jim was so worried about her "flakiness" that he frequently questioned her anxiously about whether she was up to date.
* At one point, after hearing her talk about wanting a new car, he carefully researched which new car would be best for her. He was appalled when she bought a more expensive http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-calvin-de-haan-jersey , sportier model.
* He urged her to keep careful records of her personal expenditures and offered to help her review them. She refused angrily and they had frequent arguments about money.
When I asked Jim what he did to contribute to the problem, Jim recognized that he was the one who started the arguments by frequently asking Cathy about what she did with her money.
When I asked what he was trying to accomplish by questioning her, Jim first said he just wanted her to be responsible. When he dug a little deeper, he realized that he wanted to be sure she could take care of herself financially and not become dependent on him.
He also recognized that frequently questioning her was not accomplishing his goal. In fact, it was making the problem even worse.
Jim also discovered that he had mixed feelings about whether a husband should be financially responsible for his wife. This ambivalence kept him from discussing the only real problem-that Cathy was breaking her financial agreement to share entertainment costs.
I asked Jim if his unexpressed resentment about the broken agreement might be connected to his judgment that she was irresponsible about money. He already knew that the "evidence" didn't really support his judgment. Cathy was responsible for everything EXCEPT sharing entertainment expenses. The connection made sense to him.
Jim still didn't feel ready to confront Cathy directly about the broken agreement http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-cal-clutterbuck-jersey , but he decided to experiment with not asking her about how she managed her own money. He also decided to tell Cat.