Fishing Pluri'elles Index du Forum
Fishing Pluri'elles
Forum destiné à toutes femmes qui pêchent et les accompagnatrices
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Messages Privés Login
Fishing Pluri'elles Index du Forum > Charte du forum > La charte du forum > adidas-jordie-benn-jersey
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet <<< Sujet précédent    Sujet suivant >>>
Auteur Sujet du message: adidas-jordie-benn-jersey
ding2018

Membre officiel de FPE ?: Oui

MessagePosté le: ding2018 - Mer 18 Juil - 10:13 (2018) Répondre en citant

" LONDON Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey , Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- Cristiano Ronaldo was named the best men's player at the FIFA Best Awards ceremony at the London Palladium theatre on Monday, beating Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The Real Madrid forward, who also won the award last year, has took the honor for the fifth time, the same as Barcelona super star Messi.

FIFA has shifted the ceremony from January to October so players are judged across a European season instead of the calendar year.

The 32-year-old said, ""Thanks a lot for voting for me. I mention Leo and Neymar, great to be here. Real Madrid supporters, my team-mates Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey , my coach, they all support me all year.

""We are in England for the first time and I win consecutive awards. I am really glad, this is a great moment for me. I have fans all over the world.

Ronaldo led Real Madrid to championships in both the UEFA Champions League and La Liga. He scored twice as the Spanish champions beat Juventus 4-1 in the Champions League final in Cardiff.

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane was awarded the Best Men' s Coach. Dutch duo Lieke Martens and Sarina Wiegman were rewarded as The Best FIFA Women' s Player and Women' s coach.

Gianluigi Buffon was named The Best FIFA Goalkeeper, which was set up for the first time in history.

Buffon, approaching 40, was also named in a FIFPro team which also feature Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo Carlton Davis Buccaneers Jersey , Toni Kroos and Luka Modric, Dani Alves, Leonardo Bonucci, Andres Iniesta, Messi and Neymar.

Fans from around the globe voted in their hundreds of thousands for the Puskas and FIFA Fan Awards, with Frenchman Olivier Giroud the ultimate winner thanks to his superb ""scorpion kick"" goal scored for Arsenal against Crystal Palace in the English Premier League. Celtic supporters won their second Fan Award, thanks to their stunning 360-degree card tribute to the ""Lisbon Lions"".

Full list of awards

Men's Player: Cristiano Ronaldo

Women's Player: Lieke Martens

Men's Coach: Zinedine Zidane

Women's Coach: Sarina Wiegman

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon

Puskas Award: Olivier Giroud

Fan Award: Celtic supporters

Fair Play Award: Francis Kone

World 11: Gianluigi Buffon, Dani Alves Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey , Leonardo Bonucci, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Toni Kroos, Andres Iniesta, Luka Modric, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi Brian O'Neill Vikings Jersey , Neymar.

" "
CHENGDU, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- A student's heartbreaking essay in southwest China's Sichuan Province has prompted reflection on the country's fight against poverty.

In the 300-word essay titled ""Tears,"" Muku Yiwumu, of the Yi ethnic minority in Liangshan Prefecture, recounts her sadness and helplessness following the deaths of her parents.

""My father died four years ago,"" the essay began. It went on to say there was no money available to treat her mother after she suddenly fell sick.

After one day in the hospital, her mother pleaded to return home. ""I feel uncomfortable here,"" her mother said. ""I'm better off at home.""

""I took my mom home and cooked for her. She was dead by the time dinner was ready Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey ,"" wrote the student.

""In China, there is a place called the Sun Moon Lake,"" she continued. ""Maybe the lake water is made of my tears from missing you, mom.""

The essay went viral on a popular microblog after being posted by a volunteer teacher. It had attracted more than 5,000 comments as of 9 a.m. Saturday, with netizens calling it ""the saddest essay ever.""

The story sparked an outpour of compassion from the public. A website launched a donation for children in Liangshan, with a total of 470,000 yuan collected as of Friday noon. It also spurred discussions on China's poverty-relief campaign.

""It kills me to see those people still suffering from poverty in an increasingly well-off society Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey ,"" commented a netizen with the screenname HYP_Nozomi on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter.

""Poverty-relief is a hard nut to crack, so instead of simply allocating funds, the government should figure out a way to make the ongoing battle more effective,"" the comment continued.

China has lifted more than 600 million people out of poverty in the past 15 years, accounting for about 70 percent of those brought out of poverty worldwide. Yet the country still faces an uphill battle to improve the lives of 70 million poverty-stricken people in the countryside, largely in the country's underdeveloped western and central areas.

HARD BATTLE

After Muku Yiwumu's story made headlines, Xinhua reporters investigated Liangshan this week to find out about the poverty-relief efforts there.

Mayi Village Braden Smith Colts Jersey , one of the poorest villages in Liangshan, is on the ""key-assistance"" list of the prefectural government.

Winding roads in the mountains lead to the remote village, about 11 kilometers from Liangshan's Meigu County. The area has surprisingly bad transportation conditions. A local official told Xinhua that during rainy seasons, even the best SUVs cannot cross the rugged roads to reach the village.

Guci Zuogu's family lives in a ramshackle dwelling in Mayi Village. When Xinhua reporters arrived at the house, the seven family members were sitting on the ground around a bamboo basket eating a lunch of potatoes,their staple food.

The family shares a house with their livestock. Cows sleep on the left side, and Guci's family sleeps on the right. The house emitted a pungent smell. Guci said they have no money to build a cowshed.

Outside the house, a smiling boy ran around Billy Price Bengals Jersey , his body covered in dirt. The seven-year-old, nicknamed ""Little Calf"" by local villagers, said he had never taken a shower before. There is no toilet at his home, he said, adding that he didn't even know what toilet paper looks like.

In Liangshan's Zhaojue County, drugs have led many to struggle in poverty. With fewer than 300,000 people, ten percent of the county's residen.

^Revenir en haut^
Auteur Sujet du message: Publicité
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Publicité - Mer 18 Juil - 10:13 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
^Revenir en haut^

Fishing Pluri'elles Index du Forum > Charte du forum > La charte du forum > adidas-jordie-benn-jersey Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation